Information landscapes, technological ecosystems, enterprise discoverability, humanities open data conundrums and web search analysis for the public good: Reflections on a pandemic
Reports from UKeiG member forums, lectures and events during the pandemic, including:
- Open data practices in the humanities
- Analysing web searches for public good
- Defining and developing the enterprise search experience
- Managing the information landscape
- The library technology ecosystem
- AI - utopia or dystopia?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
By submitting an article to eLucidate, authors grant UKeiG the non-exclusive right to publish the material in any format in perpetuity. However, authors retain full rights to their content and remain the copyright owner. The Creative Commons-Attribution-Noncommercial-ShareAlike License 4.0 International applies to all works published by eLucidate.